Friday, October 11, 2013

TESTIMONY of Dustin:

TESTIMONY of Dustin:

 "I broke my hand from anger. My sister and I were fighting in my car. By the time we got home, she had hit me and I turned and hit the house. I broke it so bad the doctors counted 7 pieces of my middle knuckle. My ring knuckle was broke clear in two and my pinky was cracked in a upside down V-shape near my wrist. After visiting the doctor, I had 5 pins, a plate and 6 screws. I was told I would lose approximately 10% of motion in my hand.

 Couldn't straighten my hand. Four weeks later, I came to church. I still have the pins and removable cast. After prayer, worship and teaching, Brother Tony asks for people who need healing. I raised my hand. He called on me to come up to the front of the room.

 He told me to put my hand in his, I did. Immediately my hand started straightening out. Swelling went down exposing more of the pins. Muscles started spazing out on the top of the hand making my hand appear as if worms were crawling around. My hand was fully healed.

 Two weeks later (scheduled removal of cast and pins) I go to the doctor and tell him what happened. Immediately after the miracle I go to the PT and she said I really don't need to see her anymore other than strength."

No comments:

Post a Comment