Saturday, September 14, 2013

A Prayer Answered






These are the miracles that I have received from God. My right arm was almost two inches shorter than my left arm from birth. As Pastor Tony Kemp prayed over my arm I could feel a warm heat come over my arm, I also could feel it stretching. It wasn't long and the miracle was complete.

My right leg was also shorter from birth and I felt the same heat sensation and stretching until the miracle was completed. Pastor Tony also prayed for my discs in my lower back. The discs were slipping and causing me severe pain to the point that I could barley walk, get out of bed or get myself dressed. When he laid hands on my back the pain instantly disappeared. I had gall bladder surgery in November of 2007.

When the doctors performed the surgery they had to take a basket into the duct that was connected to my small intestine to remove a gall stone that was the size of a golf ball. When the doctor was bringing the basket back out he ripped my small intestine open and the only way to fix was to put six steel rods in it. This caused me severe pain. I could not eat certain foods or drink certain beverages.

It caused me to throw up after every meal. When Pastor Tony laid hands on my small intestine I could feel a warm tingly sensation. It was like I could almost feel the rods being removed. Since the miracle I have had no pain and I can eat and drink anything that I want. It has been six years since this miracle and I am still pain free.


No comments:

Post a Comment