Saturday, September 14, 2013

God is Faithful




Just want to thank you for the word the lord gave me through you in may of 09..it has come to pass in the last month everything lined up and it was a hard and long road but the lord showed up when it looked like it wasn't going to happen and has grown me more than I know in the last few years.

 I will be in that new up to date home in august..being a single mom of 2 kids it all looked unreal but I kept that word and just playing it over and over it kept me going when I could have easily thrown in the towel..

I give God all the glory and praise for my lil family's new home but I thank you bro tony for placing the word in my heart..last night I finally felt the love of christ and knew that he really did love me and I reached to him and he pulled me in over the banaster of the heavens to be with him and feel his love but again thank you



No comments:

Post a Comment