Saturday, September 14, 2013

Incredible story of healing from Spina bifida



 My name is Cindy I am a very blessed woman of God and by his grace I am privileged enough to set under anointed pastor’s such as Tony Kemp. Today was one of those days where I got to see God’s grace and mercy through one of his walking miracles. A young woman came to my place of business today to talk to me about enrolling in school and to share with me the miracle of healing God had preformed in her body.


The conversation was one I will never forget for sure! A young girl named Britney came into the school on Tuesday July 9, 2013 and asked if she could speak to me without an appointment. When I looked at her she was familiar to my spirit but not by name or placement. I am a recovering addict and I volunteer my time working with the girls at a treatment center here in Hannibal, so I assumed that this is where I was getting the feeling of familiarity from this young lady. After we got the name exchange out of the way, she proceeded to tell me that sometime back Pastor Kemp, my self and my ministering partner Leslie Jones had prayed for her for Spina Bifida.


(spi-na bi-fi-da): A congenital cleft of the spinal column with hernial protrusion of the meninges and sometimes the spinal cord. The origin meaning in the Merriam-Webster is the spine split in two.


I asked her how much clean time she had because again, my spirit is still connecting with this little girl as someone through the treatment center. Her reply to me was 3 years. I should add in here that our church, Embassy Christian Center, picks the treatment people up every Sunday for church. She began to tell me that she was on full disability for the spina bifida but her doctor has not be able to find any traces of it since she received prayer from Pastor Kemp, myself and sister Leslie. She also stated that before she received her healing she had spent a life time of not being able to stand for any length of time, walk any distance unassisted or go through a day pain free without a full body of narcotic pain pills.

Her current status is she may loose her disability due to the doctor’s tests not showing any signs of spina bifida. She now feels she can stand on her feet all day to do this career, as well as she is, and has been free from her narcotic pain medication and is currently on a non narcotic muscle relaxer. She said that the only reason she is taking that is the doctor still has her under a muscle relaxing regiment to back her off of a life time of narcotic pain medication but she does not feel she even needs that! I have seen Pastor Kemp pray for many people and I have been blessed to witness God using him for an abundance of healing miracles.
Often when Pastor Kemp prays for a woman for her healing in her physical needs he will pick up on that she needs a spiritual healing from another spirit first and he will ask us to pray for that need for them. I am honored to of been a vessel that both Pastor Kemp and God used in this girls testimony! 

Thank you Pastor Kemp for your faith in me at the alter and thank you my

Lord and Savior for using me to do your work.


No comments:

Post a Comment